Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More photos at the swearing-in

Here are some more photos from the swearing-in ceremony. This was during all the entrances. Note Hillary and Bill on the Jumbotron:


I couldn't see the podium because I am too short. I watched the Jumbotron, but Andy watched the podium. Here is the oath:

We tried to see how far down the mall the crowds stretched. My camera couldn't really record it. (See the Washington Monument; I think the crowds extended beyond that even.)

Here are the crowds on the Jumbotron:

2 comments:

  1. Is that my brown coat you're wearing too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, how exciting!! Looking thru these pictures (three days afterwards) STILL give me 'goosebumps!' Thanks sooooo much for sharing your adventure!! How incredibly AWESOME!! :)

    Pam

    ReplyDelete